The Egg and I
The Egg and I restaurant was founded in Fort Collins in 1987 and has gradually expanded across the country.
The restaurants feature a fresh, healthy breakfast and lunch with gourmet coffee. The site includes a menu and franchising information.
PLEASE NOTE: The restaurant does not have a drive through window. Driving through a restaurant that doesn't have a window causes disruption.
- Grand Junction - Dining
- Saint George - Dining
- Cheyenne, Wyoming. US - Dining
- Denver Color - Dining
- Colorado Springs Color - Dining
- Boulder Color - Dining
- Fort Collins Color - Dining
- Phoenix Color - Restaurants
- Steamboat Springs Me - Dining